Monday, December 29, 2008

Say It Ain't So...!!

I went cycling this afternoon for about 10 miles. I had planned on using some of that winter weather gear I had bought. But stepping outside, into the sunshine, I immediately peeled off most of it. It was crystal clear and over 65 degrees. In fact, with my wind vest on, it was actually hot.

I am a native Arizonan. I grew up in Scottsdale and remember seasons. Both the winter and summer seasons seem to be getting shorter. Hopefully this last week of morning temperatures in the 20's isn't over, and we are just having a short warming spell. I'm not ready for summer yet...!

It will still be in the 30's or 40's in the mornings for a while, but may get up into the 70's during the day! Guess we'll just have to ride in the mornings this week and wait for the sun to be going down thereafter to ride when we are back to work.

No comments: